MetroTwit 0.5.0 Beta
MetroTwit is a slick Twitter client for Windows.
- Infinite scrolling - If you ever want to read more tweets, just scroll down and more will appear almost instantly.
- URL shortening and previews - Take control of links with an intuitive URL shortener that automatically saves you space and time tweeting.
- Autocomplete for usernames & hashtags - The people and topics you care about, at your fingertips. Simply start typing any part of a username or hashtag and we'll find them for you.
- Resizable and reorderable columns - Not all columns must be created equal. You have the choice and flexibility to control exactly how your columns should look.
- Redesigned tweet layout for readability and ease-of-use
- Added Shrtn.co, j.mp, Karmacracy, Google URL shorteners
- Added Twitlonger support
- Added conversations support to Twitter search columns
- Completely rearchitected auto-complete with improved performance
- Fixed avatars not displaying at all
- Fixed icons for “Metro” consistency
- Added Twitter entities support (usernames, URLs and hashtags should be consistent with Twitter.com)
- Added setting to disable auto-complete functionality
- Added setting to disable spell check functionality
- Added relative/absolute timestamp settings
- Fixed Cleartype on popup columns
- Fixed API rate limit exceeded error not displayed in local timezone