Macrium Reflect 5.0.4286
Czym jest gwarancja bezpieczeństwa FileHippo?
# Bug fixes:
* Rescue Wizard Driver Copy
- A rare case where a security catalog was not being copied for a driver in the rescue media. This has been resolved.
* Custom File names
- When using custom files names, the file name could have a '1' unnecessarily appended to the end to ensure uniqueness. This was caused by DSM purge and file name generation sequence. This has been resolved.
* Rescue CD WAIK Files
- Issue when creating the standard WinPE rescue CD. Was copying the WAIKFiles folder if present. This has been resolved.
* Dynamic Disk Restores
- The restore process was updating the BCD if the target disk was dynamic. This has been resolved.
* TextEdit in WinPE
- TextEdit in WinPE was not correctly handling UTF8 and UTF16 based text files. This has been resolved.
* PEExplorer in WinPE
- The 'Del' key in the directory path edit control of Windows PE Explorer would not delete characters in the directory path. This has been resolved.
* x64 WAIK Rescue Media Creation
- The driver copy function for the 64 bit WAIK based Windows PE rescue CD could fail if the standard Windows PE component was installed. This has been resolved.
* Dynamic Disks Fix Boot Problems
- The Windows PE function "Fix Boot Problems" may fail to work for system that boot into a dynamic disk. This has been resolved.
* WinPE Dynamic Disk/Volume Imaging
- If a dynamic disk/volume was imaged while running Windows PE the image may fail with error 'Access Denied'. This has been resolved.