Macrium Reflect 5.0.4286
A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Don't compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
- Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
- Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
- Restore individual files and folders
Create a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
In the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system your PC can be started using the Reflect recovery CD.
Please note that beginning with version 5.2.6544 we are providing the Macrium Installer, which will automatically download the correct version for your PC. It will also download any necessary Windows components for you.
You can get more information about this installer on the Macrium knowledge base.
# Bug fixes:
* Rescue Wizard Driver Copy
- A rare case where a security catalog was not being copied for a driver in the rescue media. This has been resolved.
* Custom File names
- When using custom files names, the file name could have a '1' unnecessarily appended to the end to ensure uniqueness. This was caused by DSM purge and file name generation sequence. This has been resolved.
* Rescue CD WAIK Files
- Issue when creating the standard WinPE rescue CD. Was copying the WAIKFiles folder if present. This has been resolved.
* Dynamic Disk Restores
- The restore process was updating the BCD if the target disk was dynamic. This has been resolved.
* TextEdit in WinPE
- TextEdit in WinPE was not correctly handling UTF8 and UTF16 based text files. This has been resolved.
* PEExplorer in WinPE
- The 'Del' key in the directory path edit control of Windows PE Explorer would not delete characters in the directory path. This has been resolved.
* x64 WAIK Rescue Media Creation
- The driver copy function for the 64 bit WAIK based Windows PE rescue CD could fail if the standard Windows PE component was installed. This has been resolved.
* Dynamic Disks Fix Boot Problems
- The Windows PE function "Fix Boot Problems" may fail to work for system that boot into a dynamic disk. This has been resolved.
* WinPE Dynamic Disk/Volume Imaging
- If a dynamic disk/volume was imaged while running Windows PE the image may fail with error 'Access Denied'. This has been resolved.