LibreOffice 4.0.2 RC 2
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
# Bugs fixed:
* keep migrating more user extensions after one failed
* [EDITING] Calc decreases one day of a date typed (Brazilian-portuguese locale and timezone)
* EDITING: Error bars values become Y-values when copying charts from calc to writer
* Linux: Unable to "Save" (or "Save As") New Document on Samba (gvfs) Mounted Share
* UI: Autocorrect Options can not be closed using 'Close-X' at the top right corner of dialog
* Small errors in the layout margins of the text boxes
* Wrong result because 'Property Let' fails to execute
* FILEOPEN, FILESAVE, "Could not save document, error in writing sub document context.xml" then corrupt file.
* Saving particular odg file resets font formatting
* FORMATTING: crash when switching between left and right page
* FILESAVE Libreoffice hangs when exporting a particular .ods to .xlsx
* Libvisio: Visio document cannot be opend by Draw
* Turkish Lira sign should precede numbers, not follow
* displaying of object groups having subobjects on different layers is broken [David Tardon]
* TABLE: Splitting a table options are mixed
* Libreoffice causing errors when SAVING files by gvfs-mount (Samba)
* Slide show mode inverts outputs
* Crash in Impress when right-clicking selected word
* Converting String to Double