LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC 2
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
# Bugs fixed:
* revert "(PPT) Fix font size at end of para."
* added unit test for
* RTF import: ignore styles without a type
* RTF import of fFilled shape property
* remove pinstripe background from LibO dialogues
* Increase maximum token size in formula expression
* FORMATTING: Autofit doesn't work properly on long texts
* Image in .docx file not shown
* FORMCONTROLS: transparent form controls (Check Boxes and Option Buttons) disappear
* FILEOPEN: Faulty import of docx file which contains a simple drawing
* EDITING: Crash after undo'ing multiple steps
* EDITING FILESAVE Setting primary key was silently ignored
* Drawing error in the indent markers for the new rulers on MacOS X
* automatic styles with RSIDs created by enhanced document compare feature destroy font kerning
* Mailmerge: Attachment with foreign chars in filename produces incorrect MIME headers
* FILEOPEN particular .xlsx shows cell border lines with wrong FORMATTING (too thick)
* Checkboxes in LibreOffice Writer documents disappear
* EDITING: Selecting words in very large documents needs too much time
* Failure to start on newfangled Linuxes because ucpgvfs1.uno.so fails to load
* ACCESSIBILITY: [a11y] Java SE JRE 1.7 Java Accessibility API not fully supporting LibreOffice UNO Accessibility API via JAB bridge
* VIEWING: Text Amination or Text in calc when open file xlsx is no center view
* transparent form Controls disappear when selecting
* EDITING: Installing or deleting fonts with Writer open results in bizarre document layout
* FILEOPEN LibO 3572 .ods: CONDITIONAL FORMATTING without style type, UI Localization related
* LibreOffice doesn't remember the setting "Hierarchy" of the Styles and Formatting dialog
* Copying of diagram: categories and y axis interchanged in Calc
* FORMATTING: Crash when loading Line Styles
* Conditional formatting lost after paste special of text, numbers and dates.
* FORMATTING: Closing autoformat for bold/underline character doesn't end autoformatting
* Update Dutch dictionary to OpenTaal2.10
* Cannot scroll horizontally using trackpad
* Vertical ruler is unreadable
* Form controls disappear if top of page displayed
* Missing entry to translate (report wizard)
* Image Export as EPS from Spreadsheet Broken
* segmentation fault in XComponentLoader::loadComponentFromURL due to libvisio/libraptor/libxml2 interaction
* CONDITIONAL FORMATTING [Icon set] localization setting for decimal separator is ignored [Markus Mohrhard]
* 18.104.22.168.beta1: strikethrough displays too high, like overline
* legacy report based on table with sort: data not populated
* Presentation document (ppt) opens incorrectly, wrong height of rectangle
* Too big font when editing presentation
* Element Dock: empty Symbol window
* FILESAVE Can not save a modified document with backups enabled
* Huge Dialog Boxes
* load numbered list instead of the correct bullet list
* Unstable right aligned footnote numbering
* %MACROLANG shown in dialog
* MAILMERGE - hang in step 5 of mailmerge wizard "adjust layout"
* Impress crashes on files with embedded SVG
* UI:Enable presenter console option overlaps compatibility title
* Paste Special - Shift Cell misbehaviour
* EDITING Changing height of shape via dialog does not work
* UI: List Custom document properties collapses after first property (properties are placed on the same position)
* drop caps preview grows constantly
* [writer] Rotating gifs resulsts in a read error.
* build fails ...
* Dutch spell checking does not work, other languages work doubtfull
* Other: Installing LO 22.214.171.124rc raises multiple EntityRef errors on /usr/share/mime/packages/libreoffice4.1.xml
* l10ntools: parser is confused by leading \\\"
* FORMATTING of value-related color does not work with calculated values
* FILEOPEN: [Writer] lowriter crashed when trying to open .docx file
* UI dialogs File Save confirmation / File > Properties / Paste special extreem wide with long file names/paths
* CRASH while exporting to PDF using Helvetica font with Latin characters other than Basic Latin Unicode Block
* LIKE gives error when used in a Join criterion
* IDE object catalog latency on big libraries
* FILEOPEN: WW8 export: spurious blank lines added below hyperlinks
* forms: ListBox BoundColumn==0 resets to 1 after save/load
* LibreLogo: HEADING is not clockwise
* JDBC: cannot fill column of type TIME
* FILESAVE - Cell with formula lost formatting on save to xls
* EDITING format in formatted field of a form in Base is broken
* "Edit - Changes - Protect Records" can't be activated
* crashes when loading multiple images from HTTP links
* FORMATTING: Bad rendering line spacing under Core Text
* UI: Clicking OK on Tools>AutoCorrect options>Exceptions window ends in infinite loop
* FILEOPEN: visio 2013 document not opening.
* Queries based on linked tables not editable
* VIEWING: Position of "Choose..." button is wrong in Insert Footnote/Endnote dialog (Japanese)
* FORMATTING: Rendering date format not correct for xls file in 4.1 LO
* EDITING: Coping a chart will make Calc crash.
* Table with slash in name, not show data in table data view
* Crash when editing a drawing object anchored to header paragraph
* Inserting Special Character does not revert font to current paragraph font
* Inserting and editing of objects from the gallery mostly fails
* The LO with the german user interface crashes if calling help (F1) and searching for some text