LibreOffice 4.0.2 RC 1
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
# Bugs fixed
* fixed floating tables import in writerfilter
* ressource leak
* EDITING: Report-Builder - Print when Group change has no function
* Draw instead of russian show obscure characters in CDR file (Corel Draw 12 format)
* FILEOPEN : Import RTF file but ole are not well positioned in table/cells
* FILEOPEN: particular MSO2007 .docx document is "shortened" (part of contents missing)
* [FORMATTING, EDITING] Typing an existing style name into Style box changes hierarchy of styles
* Import CDR files with polish characters
* PIVOTTABLE time-format gone
* FILEOPEN particular .CDR shows element in too low vertical position
* Accessible Text Interface not updating until word boundary at caret offset
* FILEOPEN: Drawings are shown at wrong position
* Not all personal data imported during install from /3 User Profile
* Wrong Chinese conversion: 著 & 着
* Conditional formatting gets corrupted after deleting the contents of some cells.
* FILEOPEN: Importing CSV file, data columns disappear if binary 0 in data
* Calc - CRASH when using Validity
* libcdr: cdr import faulty -> postition of the circles wrong
* REGRESSION FILEOPEN: RTF import doesn't handle list types correctly
* ]FILEOPEN] spreadsheet doesn't show error bars
* Unable to select data for error bars in calc
* Send Document as email fails, when application is installed to a directory with a space
* RTF import wrong shape order and coloring problems
* EDITING: Data sort dialog box is bigger
* docx document content not shown, several pages missing
* Show Variable field shows no content in Page Header/Footer, Frames
* FORMATTING: Date with [~buddhist] always show the year with 4 digits
* PRINTING: Printing: Print dialogue looks stripped and flat
* FILEOPEN: Incorrect argument to UNO call at NumberingManager.cxx:650 result in crash due to negative tab stop position
* FILEOPEN: Open docx result in crash/STL assertion due to recursive calls to deleteMark
* Autocorrect data for Catalan
* Updated bundled Catalan dictionaries
* FILESAVE: Moving cells after saving
* EDITING: Values in correlated subquery were not shown in queries.
* Dialog box for Background style in Style and Formatting pane not correctly displayed
* FILEOPEN: Writer crashes while opening this docx file
* Prevent smartphone is locked when you are making a presentation
* [DE] UI: Writer 'Character Style - Name field' to short
* [Template manager] Delete a template is done without asking for confirmation
* broken export of title (metadata) to RTF format
* Error while running libreoffice4.0: no suitable windowing system found, exiting.
* Turkish Default Currency symbol changed but not included
* broken functionality on Page Layout tab
* unhelpful dictionary entries...
* FILEOPEN a large (19MB) XLSX file very slow
* Error bars of charts created via cell range in Calc are lost after saving and reopening
* Hierarchical filter hard to find
* File conflicts between language packs
* [From Symphony]Picture is lost when opening sample PPT file
* [From Symphony]Pie chart height becomes greater when open Excel file
* svg: wrong rendering for gradientUnits="objectBoundingBox"
* [fix available] segfault at chart creation in lcl_getExplicitSimpleCategories
* [a11y] Freeze on filtering in Calc
* thread deadlock/slow join in insert->hyperlink in impress
* can't copy text from a read-only document in Calc
* CVE-2013-0900 icu: Race condition allows remote attackers to cause a DoS [fedora-all]