LibreOffice 3.5.2 RC 2
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
* compatibility option for incorrect relative moves after closePath
* fix Java script examples after gbuild'ification
* fix a regression caused by List removal.
* fix autoformat Undo cursors:
* fix incorrect relative moves after closePath
* fix scripting jar manifests after gbuild'ification
* load Java scripts with class loaders that actually find them
* prevent update during init in new autofilter dlg
* revert "delay painting borders until after subsidiary lines"
* wW8TableInfo::processSwTable: check that table has layout