Czym jest gwarancja bezpieczeństwa FileHippo?
- Improved Hamachi² tunnels
- Hamachi² tunnels are now more robust, which makes it easier to establish peer-to-peer connections between clients with low quality network connections.
- Compatibility with Mediashare
- Compatibility with UPnP devices using Mediashare has been improved.
- System notifications were not displayed
> System notifications did not appear in the system tray.
- Client closed in restricted mode
> The Hamachi² client closed unexpectedly if you switched between basic and advanced modes at System > Preferences > Settings while running in restricted mode.
- Incorrect IP address used for P2P
> Establishing a tunnel was slow or failed for clients on same LAN if the communication port was set only at System > Preferences > Settings > Advanced Settings > Peer Connections.
- Incorrect date format in notifications
> In some languages, the date was not displayed correctly in notification messages concerning planned maintenance..
- UPnP entries not removed from router
> UPnP entries were not removed from the router's settings when the Hamachi² client was not shut down properly (for example, due to system failure or network interruption).
- Incorrect client statistics
> In some cases, incorrect client statistics were displayed if the Hamachi² client was left running for a long time. To view client statistics, right-click on a client and select Details.
- Incorrect gateway DNS settings
> Secondary DNS server settings overwrote the primary DNS server settings of a gateway client.