Czym jest gwarancja bezpieczeństwa FileHippo?
Added notifications in a form of system tray balloons; this feature
can be turned off via hamachi-override.ini
* Added an option of enabling diagnostic log from the Preferences,
System page. Maximum log size defaults to 16 Megs, split into two
8 MB files. The size and the verbosity of the log file is controlled
* Added new languages - Croatian and Hungarian. Serbian is on its way.
* Updated a number of existing translations
* Modified Hamachi adapter driver to use stack space more rationally;
all bulky temporary variables are now allocated off the stack
* Modified the installer to put Hamachi adapter _last_ on Windows'
"adapter binding list"
* Modified the installer to disable "DNS updates" on Hamachi adapter,
which is another way of saying that 5.x.x.x address should NOT now
be getting an A record if the machine's running a DNS server
* Modified the installer to set DefaultGateway on the Hamachi adapter
to 22.214.171.124 and its InterfaceMetric - to 9000. This Vista-specific
fix; non-Vista installations are not affected
* Fixed "stuck in a reconnecting mode" issue
* Fixed UPnP code to understand broken dialects of HTTP/1.1 spoken
by some home routers
* Fixed local value of peer's MAC address being different from the
value used by the peer itself (affects IPX connectivity)
* Fixed "Failed to connect to the adapter" problem by -
# making Hamachi select any suitable adapter if the default one is
# making the installer force Windows to name all newly added items
in a Network Connections folder (affects machines that do not use
Windows Explorer as a default shell)
* Fixed the problem with per-peer information not being saved properly
when Hamachi is running as a service
* Fixed the problem with "Block Vulnerable Services" option not working
* Fixed cosmetic UI issues (language, wording, formatting, etc)