Emsisoft Anti-Malware monitors all active programs in real time for dangerous behavior (Behavior Blocking) and can detect new unknown Trojans, Worms, Viruses and other damaging programs (Zero-Day dangers) without daily updates. The signature-based security (Emsisoft and Ikarus double engine) ensures a very high recognition rate of known Malware such as Trojans, Worms and Viruses.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware provides reliable protection from:
- Viruses, worms, bots.
- Trojans, backdoors, keyloggers, rootkits.
- Spyware, Adware, TrackingCookies.
- Added support of network share scanning.
- Improved Windows 8 compatibility.
- Internal enhancements for Enterprise Console support.
- Service restart behavior changed as required by Microsoft for certification.
- Scheduler bug that occured on midnight actions – fixed.
- Minor registration key input box problem – fixed.
- Bug in reloading of specific imported settings – fixed.
- Occasional application crash when clicking menu items – fixed.
- Initial delay for missed scheduled scans or updates was increased to up to 1 minute.
- Risk level rating of malware improved.
- Bug when submitting custom host rules – fixed.