Dexpot turns your monitor into up to 20. Dexpot creates additional workspaces you can quickly switch between. Take, for example, Desktop 1 to listen to your favourite music, surf the web on Desktop 2, use Desktop 3 to handle your daily word processing or switch to Desktop 4 for a game of Solitaire.
Different icons, wallpapers, start-ups, and much more can be configured for each desktop.
Users owning netbooks, tablets and UMPC with small screens and low resolutions will benefit from virtual desktops as well.
* DexControl touch support: Pinch to zoom windows and desktops, two-finger tap for tile view
* MouseEvents: Leap Motion Controller support
* Distribute elevated windows without elevating Dexpot
* Find-as-you-type search for Desktop Windows
* Distribute desktop icons via Desktop Manager's context menu
* High DPI support for tray and SevenDex icons
* Hotkey: Close window (On all other desktops)
* Hotkey: Find window
* MouseEvents: Use 'Find window' as corner action
* SevenDex: Context menu - Gather windows, Change desktop name, etc.
* Span wallpaper style on Windows 8
* Call hotkey functions via the command line
* Updated Portuguese language file
* Updated Simplified Chinese language file
* Winamp was not visible in Full-screen preview
* Fixed wrap around mouse switching
* Compatibility improvements for Windows 8 Metro start menu parts
* Fixed Adobe Reader activation issues with persistent taskbar enabled
* Improved wallpaper preview on multiple monitor systems in Configure Desktops
* Wallpapers in SevenDex weren't previewed properly on multiple monitor systems
* Fixed a delay when enabling Full-screen preview tile view for all desktops
* Minimized windows could wrongly pop up on different monitors in Full-screen preview
* Fixed Desktop Windows gathering windows crash
* Window copies in Desktop Windows overview mode were missing
* Fixed a DexControl crash with unexpected wallpaper sizes
* Improved support for scaled windows
* Plugins were not activated on super slow Dexpot start-ups
* Redraw taskbar on Windows 8 to prevent wrong icons
* Fixed monster font desktop names with different charsets