AMD Catalyst Drivers XP 10.12 XP
Czym jest gwarancja bezpieczeństwa FileHippo?
# New Features:
- Support for DivX on the AMD Radeon 6800 Series
- With DivX® software installed on an AMD Radeon™ HD 6800 Series and later GPU and the DivX Accelerated™ solution, consumers can enjoy an improved DivX video playback experience by lowering CPU load, extending computer battery life on notebooks, reducing noise on home theater PCs and improving overall computer operation.
- Grab the DivX Accelerated download from here http://go.divx.com/accelerated
- Support for OpenGL 4.1
- New features introduced in OpenGL 4.1
- Full compatibility with OpenGL ES 2.0 APIs for easier porting between mobile and desktop platforms
- The ability to query and load a binary for shader program objects to save re-compilation time
- The capability to bind programs individually to programmable stages for programming flexibility
- 64-bit floating-point component vertex shader inputs for higher geometric precision
- Multiple viewports for a rendering surface for increased rendering flexibility
- New ARB extensions introduced with OpenGL 4.1
- Linking OpenGL sync objects to OpenCL event objects for enhanced OpenCL interoperability
- The ability to set stencil values in a fragment shader for enhanced rendering flexibility
- Features to improve robustness, for example when running WebGL applications
- Callback mechanisms to receive enhanced errors and warning messages
- AMD Stream 2.3 SDK release
- Performance improvements for AMD’s OpenCL toolset
- Support UVD video hardware component through OpenCL driver (Windows 7 only)
- Support for the Stream Profiler on Linux (command line version)
- Support added for AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series and AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series
- Support for FFT and BLAS-3 libraries
- Stream Profiler enhancements (including timeline visualization)
- Resolves a number of bug fixes from the Stream SDK 2.2 release
# Windows XP
* The water surface in World of Warcraft no longer displays random corruption when Anti Aliasing is enabled.
* Random flickering is no longer observed in F1 2010 in systems with Crossfire enabled and forced Anti Aliasing enabled in the Catalyst™ Control Center.