AMD Catalyst Drivers Vista 64 10.12 Vista 64
Czym jest gwarancja bezpieczeństwa FileHippo?
# New Features:
* Support for DivX on the AMD Radeon 6800 Series
- With DivX® software installed on an AMD Radeon™ HD 6800 Series and later GPU and the DivX Accelerated™ solution, consumers can enjoy an improved DivX video playback experience by lowering CPU load, extending computer battery life on notebooks, reducing noise on home theater PCs and improving overall computer operation.
- Grab the DivX Accelerated download from here http://go.divx.com/accelerated
* Support for OpenGL 4.1
- New features introduced in OpenGL 4.1
- Full compatibility with OpenGL ES 2.0 APIs for easier porting between mobile and desktop platforms
- The ability to query and load a binary for shader program objects to save re-compilation time
- The capability to bind programs individually to programmable stages for programming flexibility
- 64-bit floating-point component vertex shader inputs for higher geometric precision
- Multiple viewports for a rendering surface for increased rendering flexibility
- New ARB extensions introduced with OpenGL 4.1
- Linking OpenGL sync objects to OpenCL event objects for enhanced OpenCL interoperability
- The ability to set stencil values in a fragment shader for enhanced rendering flexibility
- Features to improve robustness, for example when running WebGL applications
- Callback mechanisms to receive enhanced errors and warning messages
* AMD Stream 2.3 SDK release
- Performance improvements for AMD’s OpenCL toolset
- Support UVD video hardware component through OpenCL driver (Windows 7 only)
- Support for the Stream Profiler on Linux (command line version)
- Support added for AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series and AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series
- Support for FFT and BLAS-3 libraries
- Stream Profiler enhancements (including timeline visualization)
- Resolves a number of bug fixes from the Stream SDK 2.2 release
# Windows Vista
* The overscan/underscan slider is no longer occasionally disabled in certain optimized / customer modes.
* Enabling dynamic contrast no longer displays random fade-in effects when playing Yozakura.
# Windows 7
This section provides information on resolved known issues in this release of the AMD Catalyst™ 10.12 software suite for Windows 7. These include:
* DivX interlaced content no longer intermittently shows corruption.
* Tom Clancy’s Endwar no longer randomly hangs during game cutscenes.
* Crossfire no longer gets randomly disabled in some games after task switching.
* Random black streaks are no longer seen on menus in Metro 2033.
* Corruption is no longer randomly seen with certain graphical settings in F1 2010.
* Screen is now rendered correctly in Splinter Cell Conviction with Crossfire enabled.
* Random tearing is no longer observed when playing back XVID video files on an extended display.
* Random crashes are no longer observed when playing the Stone Giant DX11 Demo when Crossfire enabled.
* Random crashes are no longer observed when changing video settings in Supreme Commander 2.
* Need for Speed Shift no longer displays random corruption during game play if 2 races are played consecutively without exiting the game.
* WMV playback no longer goes blank occasionally after switching from 32bit to 16bit color.
* Random mouse cursor corruption is no longer seen
* The screen is does not intermittently display garbage when running 3dMark06.
* Dragon Age Origins no longer hangs intermittently during gameplay.
* Changing resolutions in Starcraft2 with forced AA no longer causes random application crashes.
* The desktop does not darken occasionally after exiting Eve Online.
* The desktop does not dim randomly after exiting Mafia II on some Radeon 4890 products.