Voilabits TubeConverter for Mac 4.2.0
Voilabits TubeConverter for Mac is an impressive app, which gives you an easy way to batch download both standard definition (SD) & high definition (HD) videos. This includes 1080p and 4K HD media. Voilabits TubeConverter for Mac allows you to collect media from popular websites and then convert it to 290+ different formats that are compatible with any digital player that you choose to play it on.
Key Features Include:
- Drag-n-drop video’s thumbnails or copy and paste URLs to download videos from YouTube and other popular sites like VEVO, Vimeo, Hulu, AOL, Metacafe, Dailymotion, Facebook, MTV, CBS, Yahoo, BBC, ESPN and BlipTV.
- Download streaming videos and convert to 290+ common and HD video formats, including MP4, AVI, MOV, FLV, 1080P / 4K HD.
- Support for numerous formats, including FLV, MP4, WebM, 3GP, F4V, SWF, common SD videos, 720P/1080i/1080P/4K HD FLV, HD MP4, HD WebM, HD 3GP, general HD videos and HTML5 videos.
- Export the audio track from streaming video to MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, WAV, OGG and any other audio format.
- Tailor-made 150+ pre-sets for your favourite mobile devices, players and software.
- Videos from 360P to 1536P are widely supported.
Overall, Voilabits TubeConverter for Mac lets you download almost any type of streaming video content that you care to choose. The app is a simple and reliable tool which enables you to download what you need from YouTube and other 50 popular sites.
With Voilabits TubeConverter for Mac you can convert online and local videos to any format you need. The app supports iPad, iPhone, iTunes, iPod, AppleTV, Amazon Tab, Samsung Tab, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Xbox 360 and Zune. You can even save you media in a format that can be edited later, with another app such as iDVD, iMovie or Final Cut Pro.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 4.2.0 of Voilabits TubeConverter for Mac. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.