Vuze (formerly Azureus) is a free BitTorrent client, which is used to transfer files via the BitTorrent protocol. The application is written in Java and uses the Azureus Engine.
Vuze offers multiple torrent downloads, queuing/priority systems (on torrents and files), start/stop seeding options and instant access to numerous pieces of information about your torrents.
In addition to BitTorrenting, Vuze allows you to view, publish and share original DVD and HD quality video content. You can see content through channels and categories containing TV shows, music videos, movies, video games and others.
If you publish your own original content via the Vuze platform, you are able to charge for it.
Please be advised: You must have Java installed to be able to run Vuze.
* UI | Added double-click -> Launch option to library options
* Core | Exclude Vuze update torrents from IP filter rules
* UI | Table Views now draw text in default Antialiasing (hoping that fixes some edge case bugs)
* UI | Fixed subscription wizard column header text
* UI | *nix: Fix Plugins and Torrents menu not having any entries
* UI | Fix scrolling issue after Library row gets removed while its subrows are displayed
* UI | Ensure table row height can fit the default font size