VMware Player  3.0.1
- On VMware Player 3.0, multiple core vCPU support does not work on Windows 7. As a result, Windows 7 Home Premium, Home Basic, and Starter editions which support a single CPU with multiple core can not use more than one vCPU in the virtual machine.
- Importing a Windows 7 XP Mode virtual machine fails if you install VMware Player in a directory path that contains non-ASCII characters.
- In some instances, if you choose not to download VMware Tools automatically, the virtual machine becomes unresponsive when you install VMware Tools manually using VM > Install VMware Tools.
- In some instances on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.3 hosts, when you create a virtual machine the Next button in the Select a Disk Type dialog box is disabled.
- On Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.3 guests, printers configured on the host do not appear in the guest.