UltraVNC 1.0.3 RC3
UltraVNC is a powerful, easy to use and free software that can display the screen of another computer (via internet or network) on your own screen. The program allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other PC remotely. It means that you can work on a remote computer, as if you were sitting in front of it, right from your current location. If you provide computer support, you can quickly access your customer's computers from anywhere in the world and resolve helpdesk issues remotely! With addons like SingleClick your customers don't even have to pre-install software or execute complex procedures to get remote helpdesk support.
Key features: File transfer, Video driver, Optional Encryption Plugins, MS Logon, Text chat, Viewer Toolbar, Java Viewer with File Transfer , as well as Auto scaling and Server Side Scaling, Multiple-Monitors-support,Repeater/Proxy-support, Auto reconnection, good performances and tons of other functionalities.
+Viewer Cancel don't forc it in the background but quit app
+Connect timeout set to 10 sec +Switch user crash fixed
- Vista support:
- New Viewer Autoreconnect feature
- New WinVNC special startup modes and WinVNC autostop feature when necessary under Vista/XP FUS - CTRL-ALT-DEL using Viewer's "CAD" button should work
- FileTransfer window now allows files lists sorting by columns headers
- WinVNC now stores its config parameters into ultravnc.ini file (same directory as WinVNC.exe). This change was necessary for Vista/XP FUS. To use the registry instead, like in previous versions, do the following:
1.Before running the uvnc_service for the first time, create an ultravnc.ini file in the UltravNC 1.0.3 RC2 install directory
2.Add to this ultravnc.ini file the 2 following lines: [Admin] UseRegistry=1
- WinVNC contains bug fixes for connections init/stability issues (v1.0.2 Test2 patch code and more)
- Please note that DSMPlugin (MSRC4) does not work very well under Vista. The ARC4 plugin should work fine though