- BUG: The "go to next diff" in TortoiseMerge stopped at lines filtered with a regex.
- BUG: Changing the font in TortoiseMerge wasn't taking effect until a restart.
- BUG: When a filter was active in TMerge, filtered lines could still be handled as a diff.
- BUG: Changing the font in TMerge required a restart for the changes to take effect.
- BUG: On Win8 and later, the spell checker wasn't properly handled in case there's no appropriate dict available.
- BUG: Wording of the transfer speeds was wrong.
- BUG: The externals property dialog did not handle HEAD revisions properly.
- BUG: Autocompletion of filenames with umlauts in the commit dialog did not work.
- BUG: The LogFindCopyFrom feature did not work properly for a branch that wasn't created from HEAD.
- BUG: the conflict resolve buttons were not enabled in TortoiseMerge.
- BUG: TortoiseMerge could hang with "ignore comments" enabled.
- BUG: The patch window in TMerge could be shown outside of a multi-monitor setup, i.e. not in a visible area.
- BUG: When deleting multiple files with unversioned files mixed in, the "do this for all unversioned/modified files" still showed a lot of error messages for unversioned files.
- BUG: "Split lines" in the commit dialog with a log width marker set lead to memory exhaustion.
- BUG: The tsvn:mergelogtemplatemsgtitlebottom property didn't work.
- BUG: Creating an external via right-dragging if the name contained a space failed.
- BUG: certain urls were not recognized as resulting in paths that are not valid on Windows.