TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features:
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
• Added: ‘Remove other’ to remove non-selected files from the list [Pro].
• Added: Better handling multiple copy processes.
• Added: Multiple retries to delete source files and folders after moving.
• Added: Tray notification when adding files to the existing process.
• Fixed: Problem with some non-Latin filenames.
• Fixed: Copied files now have a correct creation time.
• Added: WaitBeforeMinimize option to ini file.