TeamSpeak Client 32-bit 3.0.0 Beta 32
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 32-bit version of the client.
- Hotkey dialog got an overhaul and available hotkeys are more categorized
- Changed that DEL key, when holding down in treeview is no longer autorepeated if deleting a channel or kicking a client
- Respect our min/max size when creating or editing "Change Nickname" hotkey
- Fixed push-to-talk hotkey where PTT could be activated though VAD is chosen
- When switching chat tabs while writing a message, all used WYSIWYG textformat options will be translated to bbCode
- Fixed a crash when hostmessage dialog was OK-clicked when server tab was already closed
- Fixed deactivated buttons when filebrowser folder is empty
- Fixed client icon file not found errors after deleting an icon from offline user which will occur when icon is no longer in cache. Requesting the icon is now blocked until client reconnects.
- Fixed bbCode URLs in Hostmessage dialog again which was deactivated by work on poke dialog context menu
- Fixed possible crash on exit when whisper history widget has been opened.
- Handle "database empty result set" server message when opening the servers icon view dialog without any icons available.