* New: -debugon and -debugoff command line parameters.
* Updated: If a directories attributes are set to be copied, and it is NTFS compressed, then destination folder will be NTFS compressed if created.
* Updated: The variables SYNCBACKFOLDER and SYNCBACKBACKUPFOLDER have different values if SyncBack run from an external drive.
* Updated: Uninstaller now gives option to keep profiles and settings.
* Fixed: In some cases the date and time of a file may be set incorrectly.
* Fixed: Detection of renames is now correctly disabled in some cases, e.g. when using compression.
* Fixed: Could wrongly delete shared settings that are being used.
* Fixed: Improved help integration so Ctrl-F now works when help file being displayed.