SUPERAntiSpyware is the one of the most thorough scanners available on the market today. The Multi-Dimensional Scanning and Process Interrogation Technology is able to detect spyware, adware, trojans, ransomware, malware, and infections that other products miss!
SUPERAntiSpyware lets you repair broken Internet Connections, Desktops, Registry Editing and more with the unique Repair System. Dedicated Threat Research Team scours the web for new threats and provides daily definition updates.
SUPERAntiSpyware features highly advanced Real-Time Protection technology, to ensure protection from installation or re-installation of potential threats as you surf the Internet. Used in conjunction with First Chance Prevention and Registry Protection tools, your computer is protected from thousands of threats that attempt to infect and infiltrate your system at startup or while shutting down your system.
With SUPERAntiSpyware on your system you can detect and Remove Spyware, Adware, Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, KeyLoggers, HiJackers, Parasites, Rootkits, Rogue Security Products and many other types of threats.
It is light on system resources and won't slow down your computer; unlike many other anti-spyware products, and it won't conflict with your existing anti-spyware or anti-virus solution! So, if you are looking for a solid, functional malware scanner, then you can't go far wrong with SUPERAntiSpyware.
* Up to a 30%-50% increase in scanning speed
* Direct Disk Access (DDA) technology bypasses all of the Windows API/Kernel to detect and remove difficult spyware
* Drastically reduced memory usage
* Additional repairs for Windows Vista and Windows XP including Control Panel Access Restore
* Improved detection of packed/compressed threats
* Termination protection - you can allow Task Manager to terminate the application if something hangs - something other applications don't allow
* Enhanced detection and removal of in-memory threats
* Improved hardware detection and logging to reduce re-activation problems
Interface and Functionality Changes
* Hover text/bubble over SUPERAntiSpyware system tray icon shows program version, database versions and last update date
* Main screen now shows subscription expiration date (if any) and product version i.e. Professional or Free Edition
* When registering/activating the Free Edition, all references to Free Edition are changed to Professional
* Windows Vista Security Center Integration
* Updates now has it's own tab in the Preferences - there may be additional items here in the future
* New error logging system