SpeedFan 4.30 Beta 9
SpeedFan is a program that monitors voltages, fan speeds and temperatures in computers with hardware monitor chips. SpeedFan can even access S.M.A.R.T. info and show hard disk temperatures.
SpeedFan supports SCSI disks too. SpeedFan can even change the FSB on some hardware (but this should be considered a bonus feature).
SpeedFan can access digital temperature sensors and can change fan speeds accordingly, thus reducing noise.
SpeedFan can find almost any hardware monitor chip connected to the 2-wire SMBus (System Management Bus (trademark belonging to SMIF, Inc.), a subset of the I2C protocol) and works fine with Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, 2003, XP and Windows Vista. It works with Windows 64 bit too.
SpeedFan can handle:
- almost any number of South Bridges
- almost any number of hardware monitor chips
- almost any number of hard disks
- almost any number of temperature readings
- almost any number of voltage readings
- almost any number of fan speed readings
- almost any number of PWMs
- Upgrades speedfan's driver
- Fixes DFI NF4 crash
- Adds full support for AMD K8 (Sempron, Athlon and Opteron) even in multiprocessor systems
- Fixes hard disk detection where some controllers attempted to (poorly) emulate SCSI drives
- Adds full support for ADM1026, SCH311x, MAX6640 and ADT7473
- Adds full support for Intel 631xESB
- Improves support for Intel ICH7-M