Samurize 1.64.3 Beta
Samurize is the popular advanced system monitoring and desktop enhancement engine for Windows. IT professionals, overclockers, gamers and desktop modders alike use Samurize for system information, weather reports, news headlines and much much more.
Samurize's features include:
- an unrivaled set of built-in meters (Disk utilization, CPU usage, network traffic, system temperatures...)
- ultimate customizing and skinning possibilities with no programming knowledge required
- monitoring your own computer or others over a network
- tiny memory footprint and CPU usage
- the first system monitoring tool with a true WYSIWYG editor
- full extensibility via scripts and plugins with a powerful plugin SDK/API
- minimal software requirements (no .NET or Service Packs necessary)
- multimonitor support
- many usage options (desktop, taskbar and clock clients, server outputting to XML or image formats, screensaver)
- fixed a bug with Meter x/y width/height toggle arrows not updating the meters correctly.
- fixed a bug with Import Export form not loading language files
- fixed a bug with Rulers not updating when using the Mouse Scroll Wheel
- fixed a bug with icons not displaying correctly in the config editor
- fixed a bug with the input wizard displaying the wrong form
- fixed a bug with the reconnection logic on Remote Meters
- fixed a bug with Access violations on drag and drop in the Meter List
- fixed a bug that scroll wasnt working when drag and drop
- fixed numerous bugs in instance manager when starting clients and servers
- Vista Support
- ToolTips can now be used with mouse buttons (single and double click)
- updated DTD for all the new xml sections in every meter type.
- Additional input method using Scripts
- Console Meters can now run constantly running console programs and get the output
- Updated the Copy meter logic so the new meter names are not so long
- Instance Manager supports groups and z-Order (only pinned to desktop, normal and dock honour z-Ordering).
- Logging can be enabled for the clients and config editors