- FIXED: VNC Viewer should now start correctly in all circumstances.
- FIXED: Active Directory users and groups in different domains can now be registered with VNC Server using the Users & Permissions page of the Options dialog box.
- FIXED: The Minimize and Maximize buttons on the VNC Viewer shortcut (F8) menu now work correctly.
- FIXED: The VNC Server status icon should now appear when you log in to the root user account on a host computer.
* Mac OS X
- FIXED: Second and subsequent media keys (such as Volume Up or Mute) are now sent to VNC Server, and the equivalent physical keys on the keyboard attached to the host computer are no longer disabled.