Rainlendar 2.7 Beta 89
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- The previous build broke the vertical and horizontal line calendars. Fixed.
- Schedule options overwrote the event list's options. Fixed.
- Daylight saving time adjustment could prevent Outlook alarms from being dismissed. Fixed.
- Added global event for online calendar status (ok/sync/offline).
- The schedule view now remembers its position when autoscroll is disabled.
- The event list showed one too many future days. Fixed.