Rainlendar 2.10 Beta 119
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- Some of the scripts got broken by the Lua 5.2 update.
- The relative snooze to the target time wasn't updated correctly to the alarm window.
- Added Rainlendar_Backup and Rainlendar_Restore to the Lua API. Backup can be done with a hotkey too.
- Rainlendar_DeleteComponent() deletes also the subtasks automatically. Same also happens if the task is deleted from the manager.
- The start and end times are updated in the event/task editor now also if the time is entered manually.
- If downloading the Google calendar fails because the authentication was expired Rainlendar will reauthenticate automatically.
- Improved the error handling when importing events fails.
- Yearly recurring events were not always shown on leap years.
- Dragging a task in the schedule views did not work correctly.