PowerArchiver offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
Here is a brief list of some of the key features found in PowerArchiver:
- Preview Window
- Full Windows Vista Support
- Superior ZIP Support
- 7-Zip Compression
- Multiple Formats Support Including ISO
- New Queue System (Add/Extract/Backup) and PowerArchiver Starter
- Unmatched Security
- Automated Backups
- Guaranteed Compatibility and Explorer Integration
- Compression Profiles
- Useful Tools
* Added overwrite option for backup.
* Backup done message now goes away after 10 minutes.
* Fixed Bug #872: Issue with creating password protected 7-zip archives.
* Fixed Bug #873: Issue with opening specific multivolume rar files.
* Fixed Bug #870: Spanned zips on removable drive can not be extracted.
* Fixed Bug #871: Updated files not shown in preview.
* Fixed Bug #867: Newer than filter in backup does not work properly.
* Fixed Bug #868: Startup folder always stays default.
* Fixed Bug #874: Emailing backup logs in PA Standard issue.