PowerArchiver 11.00 Beta 4
PowerArchiver offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
Here is a brief list of some of the key features found in PowerArchiver:
- Preview Window
- Full Windows Vista Support
- Superior ZIP Support
- 7-Zip Compression
- Multiple Formats Support Including ISO
- New Queue System (Add/Extract/Backup) and PowerArchiver Starter
- Unmatched Security
- Automated Backups
- Guaranteed Compatibility and Explorer Integration
- Compression Profiles
- Useful Tools
Version 11.00 BETA 4 [August/2008]
Major new features and PRO version introduction
* Faster startup speed 10-30%. Less memory usage.
* CD/DVD/BD Burner: added verify option.
* Virtual Drive: added option to limit number of drives for
* Improved RAR associations and shell integration.
* Added folders to include/exclude in backup.
* Enlarged folder selection window for easier use.
* Many other smaller improvements and fixes.
* Fixed Bug #744: Issue with temp folder and 7-Zip.
* Fixed Bug #737: View selection issue.
* Fixed Bug #726: MV rar extraction in 64bit shell.
* Fixed Bug #724: Importing sessions in Burner.
* Fixed Bug #728: Changing skins.
* Fixed Bug #725: Multi extract drive select.
* Fixed Bug #730: Vertical position of preview/backup.
* Fixed Bug #672: PA Starter queue keyboard delete.
* Fixed Bug #719: Nag screen different expiration main/shell.
* Fixed Bug #717: 7-Zip SFX asking to overwrite file.
* Fixed Bug #718: New Folder option in explorer view.
* Fixed Bug #701: Plugins detect info and support for SWFView.
* Fixed Bug #729: Opening any other MV file than .rar.