- Added Verisign Class 3 Public CA - G2 root CA.
- Properly differentiate between bn and bn_IN in the Translation Information dialog.
# AIM and/or ICQ:
- Display the "Authorize buddy?" minidialog when the requestor has an empty nickname. (#12810)
- New ICQ accounts default to proper ICQ servers. Old accounts using one of the old default servers will be silently migrated to use the proper servers.
- ICQ accounts using clientLogin now use the correct ICQ servers. This is separate from the server settings mentioned above.
- '<' should no longer cause ICQ status messages to be truncated in some locations. (#11964, #12593)
- Fix sending messages to chat rooms. (#12768)
- Don't crash when attempting to log into a Bonjour account and init failed.
# Windows-Specific Changes:
- Quote the path stored in the registry when the "run at startup" option in the Windows Pidgin Options plugin is used. (#12781)