Password Safe 3.30
Password Safe allows you to manage your old passwords and to easily and quickly generate, store, organize, retrieve, and use complex new passwords, using password policies that you control. Once stored, your user names and passwords are just a few clicks away.
Using Password Safe you can organize your passwords using your own customizable references - for example, by user ID, category, web site, or location. You can choose to store all your passwords in a single encrypted master password list (an encrypted password database), or use multiple databases to further organize your passwords (work and home, for example). And with its intuitive interface you will be up and running in minutes.
# New Features
- It's now possible to change the r/w state of a database when unlocking it.
# Bugs fixed
- Default changed: 'Browse to URL' does not copy password to clipboard by default. Although convenient, this is a security issue if the user isn't expecting it. Also show correct screen in Security Options help.
- Don't hide notes in Add/Edit dialog box when changing field focus if user chose not to.
- Intermediate backups also work correctly when relative path to database is specified on command line.
- In Add/Edit dialog, clicking Apply no longer disables the OK button. An asterisk (*) is displayed in the title bar when the entry's modified and Apply's not clicked upon.
- An empty diamond icon is now updated to a full one when an entry is dragged into it.
- An off-by-one issue with expiration dates has been fixed.
- Easy-to-read option now respected in Generate Password screen.
- Update ListView immediately when an entry's field has been changed.