Mobile Atlas Creator 1.9.15
Bring your online maps to the offline world: Mobile Atlas Creator (MOBAC) creates offline atlases of online maps for your favorite mobile navigation program.
Target platforms are GPS handhelds (Garmin, Magellan and others) and cell phone applications like TrekBuddy, AndNav and other Android, iPhone and Windows Mobile based applications. As source for an offline atlas MOBAC can use a large number of different online maps such as OpenStreetMap and other online map providers.
- Create offline atlases for a large number of different (mobile) applications and GPS handhelds:
- Multi-platform apps: Google Earth, Sports Tracker, TrekBuddy, TwoNav / CompeGPS
- Android apps: AlpineQuest, AndNav, BackCountry Navigator, Big Planet Tracks SQLite format, Maverick, OruxMaps, OsmAnd, Osmdroid, RMaps SQLite
- iOS apps: Galileo Offline Maps
- Windows Mobile/PocketPC apps: CacheBox, Cachewolf, Glopus, GPS Sport Tracker, Maplorer, NaviComputer, nfComPass, OSMtracker, PathAway
- Symbian/J2ME apps: AFTrack, Mobile Trail Explorer
- GPS handhelds: Garmin Custom Map, Magellan RMP
- other: OziExplorer, Touratech QV
- and others
- MOBAC supports a number of map sources:
- OpenStreetMap Mapnik
- OpenStreetMap Osmarenderer
- OpenStreetMap Public Transport
- OpenStreetMap Hiking
- 4umaps.eu (Europe)
- and others
- Selection around GPX track: preview map selection while selecting distance
- Selection enclosed by GPX track (inner region)
- Minimum and maximum zoom level of custom multi-layer map sources in combination with local file-based map sources corrected
- Maverick: Corrected that all files are expected to have ".jpg.tile"
- Maplorer: Custom tile width and height reactivated extension, even if it is a PNG file.
- Updated xerial SQLite library that comes with MOBAC to v1.3.15-M1.