MediaMonkey 184.108.40.2060 Beta
MediaMonkey is a music manager and music player for serious music collectors. It catalogues your CDs and your audio files such as OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web. The app also has an automated file and directory namer to organize your music library.
Key Features Include:
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata.
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without slowdown.
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files.
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter.
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion.
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly.
- Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties with Party Mode.
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
- Customizable Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make MediaMonkey do what you want it to.
* m3u handling buffer overflow error
* Ripping can freeze MM
* CD Rip: If tracks are already ripped and user selects overwrite [Yes to all] then only one track is ripped (regression)
* Tree History doesn't work well when node's title gets changed
* Burn: Unavailable speed problem (e.g. some Plextor drives)
* Adding space fails when field has auto-complete results
* Change to autoplaylist display order changes #
* Tree titlebar missing close button
* Tabbing to checkbox from empty field in properties, selects the checkbox (regression)
* New SDB.UI.Common properties don't work
* Scripting: Font properties doesn't work
* MediaMonkey fails to start on Win2K (regression)
* Focus tracklist on currently playing item only works in Now Playing
* Genre node does not read track separators correctly