Macrium Reflect  5.1.5529
* Backup 'Pause' button
- A new 'Pause' button has been added to the backup dialog. This will suspend the backup and all disk activity.
* Verify single file
- The 'Verify' option in Macrium Reflect now has a check box to verify only the incremental or differential image selected. This increases the verification speed if the previous files in the backup set have already been verified.
* Improved Incremental and Differential image logic
- The logic for determining which file system clusters to include for Incremental and differential images has been optimized.
# Bug fixes:
* Boot menu driver loading
- On some systems the boot menu could fail to load drivers for Windows PE. If this has been a problem then step through the rescue media wizard to the final page and press 'Cancel'. This should resolve the problem