LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC 3
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
# Bugs fixed:
* SwFormatClipboard: fix undo of paragraph attributes
* fix issue with negative seeks in win32 shell extension
* Adapt UNO services to new-style
* FILESAVE: [REGRESSION] After saving a drawing all formcontrol settings are not saved - reverts to default after reloading
* EDITING: Auto-Filter removes brackets in Queries - Filter doesen't work in correlated Subqueries
* UNDO Format Paintbrush incomplete
* PIVOTTABLE: Does not filter on page field
* autosniffing of ODB content type broken
* FILESAVE: Versioning – "Always save a version on closing" doesn’t work
* FILESAVE doesn't retain font settings of style: after save (as) and again opening of presentation, font is changed
* Zotero extension does not install in 4.1
* FILEOPEN: HTML import crash
* deb file conflict libkdebe1lo.so in libobasis4.1-core01 and in libobasis4.1-kde-integration
* 4.1RC1 App Icon of LibreOffice is a default App Icon
* EDITING: Writer crashes after adding words to the user-dictionary
* FORMATTING: Hyphenation is not working
* LibreOffice 410rc1 start time regression vs. 3.6.6/4.0.4
* Report Builder crashes Base
* EDITING: GETPIVOTDATA() gives #REF!
* REPORTBUILDER - report design wizard does not start on click (missing libjava_uno.jnilib symlink)
* BASIC Clipboard API has lost functionality
* FORMATTING: Distorsion in Fontwork borders
* Other: Macro controlled Python Mailmerge broken
* PDF: Wrong PDF export in Windows Japanese environment though it only uses English fonts
* util::DateTime cannot represent XML-Schema P2 dateTime
* Windows 8 Selecting text and copying to system clipboard causes application crash.