LibreOffice 3.5.2 RC 1
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
* restore ascii export for getTextFromPam
* "Distributy Columns Evenly" does not work with the selected columns
* osl_syncFile having written, and avoid doing that on start
* adapt string type checks to work with both Python 2 and 3
* add Gurmukhi MT font for pa-IN
* add all imported properties to ScDBData
* add junit test
* add test document
* also shrink used area for HTML in some cases
* another partial fix
* BASISINSTALLLOCATION = INSTALLLOCATION
* check for negative sheet number here too
* clear full sprite area
* clear sprites to white .
* clear whole layer in slideshow sprites
* correctly import data point formats in data series.
* default conversion of sequences is now again SAFEARRAY of VARIANTs
* delay painting borders until after subsidiary lines
* dmapper: fix line width default
* do not crash on clicking bibliography when base isnt installed
* don't copy page styles into temporary clipboard doc
* don't crash for empty input data in charts
* don't crash when scrolling in input line
* don't create uno::Sequence with new
* don't let env vars interfere with internal bootstrap vars
* don't paste content if user cancels html import
* don't show an error message for empty names in Define Names
* don't use an invalidated iterator
* dyaLinePitch only valid between [1-31680]
* expand group memberships in PostgreSQL-SDBC get*Privileges
* export all row styles
* fix Query Wizard by putting the right ElementName
* fix RTF import of \up and \dn with custom parameters
* fix RTF import of ms932-encoded characters
* fix UNO struct comparison in Python 2
* fix anchor handling in SwXText::convertToTextFrame()
* fix context menu key yanking cursor out of header/footer
* fix core when clicking on entries in Manage Names dialog in calc
* fix crash in SdrGrafObj::getInputStream:
* fix crash using instances dialog of dataform navigator
* fix crash with document from
* fix frame duplication:
* fix logout with quickstarter
* fix rtf/docx import of transparent frames
* fix the fix for Python 3
* fix title field in header, footer
* fix to update inputbar when setting a range for a formula
* fix uno bootstrapping for .NET ( and perhaps c++ )
* fix wrong transparency for animated objects.
* fixed SpellCheck dialog display issues
* fixed docx textbox borders style and width import
* fixed docx textbox position and size import
* force imported xlsx active tab to be shown
* insert only a placeholder since the caller relies on this behavior.
* look for order by clause as fifth child of select_statement
* make sure needsUpdate compares canonicalized paths
* only shrink to used area in text export
* pack libstdc++ and libgcc_s only in the new stdlibs subpackage
* prevent duplication of frames:
* properly duplicate (invisible) out-of-order sort columns
* properly separate each new sorting column
* pyUNO_cmp: return acquired reference
* reference count the overlay managers
* related: fix RTF import of leveltext destination
* related: it would help to initialize the reference count I suppose
* resolves Fix Partial::contains for paths that go past a leaf node
* resoves duplicated .pfb without duplicated .afm drops font
* revert "fix handling of SAFEARRAY(s) returned as variant in olebridge "
* revert thai glyph fallback fdo#46750
* scNameMgrTable takes a reference
* set entries correctly visible
* show actual line width in the legend
* sw: expand all text fields when setting properties:
* swTxtFld: do expand the field in the ctor
* take explicit number format before implicit number format
* UI fix on PDF export dialog
* update the relatice refs after the absolute refs
* use ISCHECKFORPRODUCTUPDATES property for online update
* use Traditional Chinese installer for zh-HK and zh-MO locales
* use new anonymous db name in filter dlg
* use the correct db range for the copy
* use transparency for gradients
* vcl: crash in GraphiteLayout::expandOrCondense: