Google Earth 126.96.36.1990 Beta
Google Earth lets you fly anywhere on Earth to view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, from galaxies in outer space to the canyons of the ocean. You can explore rich geographical content, save your toured places, and share with others.
Google Earth's features include:
See global changes with decades of historic imagery
If you've ever wondered how your neighborhood has changed throughout time, Google Earth now gives you access to the past. With a simple click, check out suburban sprawl, melting ice caps, coastal erosion, and more.
Dive beneath the surface of the ocean
In the new ocean layer, you can plunge all the way to the floor of the sea, view exclusive content from partners like BBC and National Geographic, and explore 3D shipwrecks like the Titanic.
Track and share your paths with others
Take placemarks a step further and record a free-form tour in Google Earth. Simply turn on the touring feature, press record, and see the world. You can even add a soundtrack or narration to personalize the journey.
# New features
- Support for LEAP Motion device
- Enhanced starfield
- Google Feedback tool integration
- Redesigned balloons
# Issues fixed
* Google Earth Client
- Polygons and image overlays display over the international dateline
- Performance improvements in Movie Maker and in viewing 3D imagery areas
- Ocean surface displays across Mac clients with Intel GPUs
- Full Map names display in Google Maps Engine maps
- Earth client now supports NTLM authentication for a PAC file
- Fixed Incorrect "Z-order" in rendering overlapped vector layers