Foxit Reader 5.3.0.0423
# New Features:
* Supports viewing RMS-protected PDF files with the dynamic watermark.
* Added the option ¡°Tile Large Pages¡± to the print dialog box. With this new feature, users can tile pages that are larger than the selected paper size at a specified scale. The whole page content will be divided and printed on pieces of paper.
* Provides users with three update options, allowing users selecting the most appropriate upgrade method according to their requirements.
* Automatically changes the hand tool to the select text tool after moving the cursor to the text content.
* Supports controlling preference dialogue with the keyboard shortcuts.
* Added the option ¡°Read from Current Page¡± to the Read Out Loud feature, which makes the system read out the PDF content from current page to the end of the file.
* Improved the user interface elements, including arrow comment, Facebook interface, etc.
* Added the toolbar mode switch icon to the toolbar, simplifying user¡¯s manipulation.
* Shows the progress bar before displaying the content when opening the PDFs in the web browser.
* Improved the accuracy of highlight location, enabling the highlight area more agree with the target text.
* In the Full Screen mode, places the toolbar in the location adjusted last time.
* Supports using arrowheads to switch the file tabs when opening multiple PDF files, which is convenient for users when the tabs cannot be arranged in a row.
# Bug Fixes:
* Fixed an issue where users cannot open the attachments of PDF files in XP and Windows7.
* Fixed an issue where the high screen resolution disordered the layout of the installation interface.
* Fixed an issue where note comments cannot move with the marked content when dragging the scroll bar to view a file.
* Fixed an issue where a large blank area appeared in the toolbar when reading PDF in web browser.
* Fixed an issue where users cannot use the arrow keys to view the search results.
* Fixed an issue where the system executed an action if user typed the shortcut key in the text input box.
* Fixed an issue where users can only selected the Snapshot area in the current visible area.