Feed Demon 188.8.131.52 RC2
Looking for a great way to view and manage your RSS feeds from your desktop? Look no further than FeedDemon, the most popular Windows RSS reader.
Bring the power of RSS right to your Windows desktop with FeedDemon News Aggregator:
- Get your news and information instantly.
- Customize the way you read and organize feeds.
- Download podcasts to your iPod or Windows Media Player.
- The "Panic Button" detects when you have a ton of unread items and offers to mark them (or a subset of them) as read
The easy-to-use interface makes it a snap to stay informed with the latest news and information. You can completely customize the way feeds are organized and displayed. Set up custom news watches based on keywords or use the powerful search to find articles. You can even download podcasts and audio files and have them show up on your portable audio device. In addition, FeedDemon synchronizes with NewsGator Online and the rest of the NewsGator RSS Suite. The software is pre-configured with dozens of feeds, so you can unleash the power of RSS right away.
* Added: Bing search definition
* Fixed: Older tagged/starred posts aren't retrieved when synching with Google Reader
* Fixed: "Find Feeds" inoperable when synching with Google Reader
* Fixed: Outlook used when emailing posts even when Windows Mail set as the default email client
* Fixed: "New items received" message appears offscreen when newspaper is scrolled
* Fixed: "SQLite Error 5 - database is locked" error at startup or after running cleanup wizard
* Fixed: "Update all" icon remains as hourglass following connection failure
* Fixed: Newspaper shortcut for "Next item (automatically move to next feed)" doesn't correctly navigate folders
* Fixed: Misaligned highlight in "Photo Strip" newspaper style
* Fixed: "Access denied" error downloading FDXSL/FDLANG/FDSRCH files from within FeedDemon when not logged into Windows as an admin
* Fixed: "Error saving file" dialog blocks FeedDemon until dialog is dismissed
* Fixed: Slow performance using J/K to navigate newspaper