CuteFTP consolidated 9.0.5
Cute FTP is a File Transfer Protocol (FTP) client used to transfer files between your computer and File Transfer Protocol (FTP) servers. You can use this software to transfer files of any size and/or type, including Web pages, multi-media files, or other documents to and from a file transfer server over FTP, the standard for moving files across the Internet.
Cute FTP assures efficient, reliable, secure connections and transfers over FTP (FTP over SSL/TLS).
Since v9 CuteFTP has been consolidated into one FTP client. The new CuteFTP v9 has all the power and security you’ve come to expect in Pro plus the new critical enhancements.
- Updated HTML Editor to use Scintilla editor
- Added site-based "Treat times in listings as local server time" setting
- Addressed issues with incorrect modified time for downloaded files
- Addressed issue where changes to remote file are not saved
- Addressed several application stability issues
- Addressed issue where 'GetResult' command does not return entire listing
- Addressed issue where files/folders were not listed when connecting to Unix-style directory
- Addressed failed uploads over SFTP when connecting to Unix-style systems with Symbolic Linked folders
- Addressed hang when transferring large numbers of files/folders
- Addressed minor registration issues