Core FTP LE 2.2 (B 1789)
Core FTP LE - free Windows software that includes the client FTP features you need. Features like SFTP (SSH), SSL, TLS, IDN, browser integration, site to site transfers, FTP transfer resume, drag and drop support, file viewing & editing, firewall support, custom commands, FTP URL parsing, command line transfers, filters, and much, much more!
This free, secure FTP client gives you a fast, easy, reliable way to update and maintain your website via FTP. It also provides a secure method (via SSL, TLS, or SFTP) to upload / download files to and from FTP servers.
There are no popup ads, advertising or spyware and you're never asked or reminded to register.
With Core FTP Pro, now you can:
- Encrypt and decrypt files to servers using the latest encryption methods.
- Schedule ftp transfers (unattended) without additional services.
- IBM Information Exchange support with command line updates.
- Email notification, external program execution, & Ping/TraceRoute included.
- View thumbnails images of remote directories (in 4 different sizes).
- Zip support - Compress, password protect, and backup to FTP securely.
- x64 MSI added to download area
- Command line URL update fixes
- Command line fix to allow script only
- Command line -MKDIR <remote-path> added
- SSH generate key filename crash fixed
- SFTP pipeline mode on by default for new site profiles
- Default FTP buffers increased in new installations
- To set current installations to buffer size, set:
> View -> Options -> Connections -> send/recv 8192 and check "set sockets"
> Site Profile -> Advanced -> Connections -> send/recv 8192