WinSnap is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
- Non-rectangular shapes and rounded
- Drop shadow effect and Windows Vista support
- Alpha-Channel and PNG transparency support
- Unique Multi-Object capture mode
Version 1 is FREE for personal, educational and non-commercial use. Version 2 and onwards is shareware.
- Included new translations: Arabic, Armenian, Finnish (17+ now).
- New file auto-naming options (%NUM2%, %NUM3%, etc).
- Popup menus are now supported in Multi-Object selection mode.
- Updated the help file (included in full version).
- Some other minor improvements.