WinSnap is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
- Non-rectangular shapes and rounded
- Drop shadow effect and Windows Vista support
- Alpha-Channel and PNG transparency support
- Unique Multi-Object capture mode
Version 1 is FREE for personal, educational and non-commercial use. Version 2 and onwards is shareware.
* Included many new tranlations.
* All executables are digitally signed now.
* Improvements on the registration mechanism.
* Fixed bug with underlined letters in the main menu.
* Several cosmetic changes in GUI.