Vuze (formerly Azureus) is a free BitTorrent client, which is used to transfer files via the BitTorrent protocol. The application is written in Java and uses the Azureus Engine.
Vuze offers multiple torrent downloads, queuing/priority systems (on torrents and files), start/stop seeding options and instant access to numerous pieces of information about your torrents.
In addition to BitTorrenting, Vuze allows you to view, publish and share original DVD and HD quality video content. You can see content through channels and categories containing TV shows, music videos, movies, video games and others.
If you publish your own original content via the Vuze platform, you are able to charge for it.
Please be advised: You must have Java installed to be able to run Vuze.
# New Features:
* Core | UDP NAT Test tool [Parg]
* Core | Added device export/import feature [Parg]
* Plug | uTP support [Parg]
* Plug | Streaming playback
* Plug | Added simple HTML view and explicit download option to device RSS feed
* UI | Add menu link from sidebar entries to plugin options where applicable
* UI | Option for what happens when pressing delete key or tb delete in My Torrents/Library
* UI | Allow dropping torrent URLs onto sidebar (to add torrent)
* Core | Prevent UDP scrape probes and DHT fallback scrape values from overriding more relevant values
* Core | Added some more client type peer-id decodes
* Core | Ensure piece picker file priorities take precedence over first/last piece
* Core | Don't auto-xcode low noise torrents
* Core | Propagate cookies across http->https redirects
* Core | Various minor startup tweaks to increase startup performance
* Plug | Bump up the DHT minimum supported version
* Plug | Added option to force delayed restart on install
* UI | Rate limit various update operations to improve performance
* UI | Make tracker update button scrape torrents that are stopped
* UI | Wire up play button to xcoded content
* UI | Sidebar redesign
* UI | Categories can now be shown in sidebar
* UI | Filter text in Config view now gets highlighted
# Corrected bugs:
* Core | Fix poor perf with large peer connection count
* Core | Pickup changes in transcode file categories
* Core | Disable outbound UDP data connections if proxy set
* Core | Fix reading some rare .torrent files with only UTF-8 keys
* Core | Fix bug when loading multiple .torrent files at once when they have the same URL filename
* Plug | Fixup names displayed during plugin load/init
* UI | Prevent sources from being added multiple times