Che cos'è la garanzia di sicurezza FileHippo?
Due to a new bug introduced in the svn library 1.5.1 we're now releasing TortoiseSVN 1.5.2 which has a workaround implemented for that bug. This fixes crashes when resolving conflicts during a merge.
- BUG: the "SVN Copy and Add" right-drag menu was not shown. (Stefan)
- BUG: Editing a conflict during a merge resulted in a crash.
Note: this is only a workaround for a bug in the svn library which
won't work in all situations. (Stefan)
- BUG: Log cache CSV export: fix record line endings. (Stefan Fuhrmann)
- BUG: Log cache CSV export: user revprops list incomplete. (Stefan Fuhrmann)
- BUG: The "save revision to..." context menu in the log dialog was shown
even if multiple revisions were selected. (Stefan)