Thunderbird 9.0 Beta 4
Mozilla Thunderbird makes e-mailing safer, faster, and easier with features such as intelligent spam filters, a built-in RSS reader, and quick search. Thunderbird was designed to prevent viruses and to stop junk mail.
Thunderbird includes tabbed e-mail, new search tools and indexing, smart folders, support for Firefox, a simplified setup wizard and robust junk protections that include phishing and spam filters.
Key Features Include:
- Tabbed email.
- An Archive feature similar to the one found in GMail.
- Lightning fast search.
- Smart folders.
Thunderbird has junk mail tools that have been updated to stay ahead of spam and features anti-phishing protection.
- Added an opt-in system for users to send performance data back to Mozilla to improve future versions of Thunderbird
- Better keyboard handling for attachments
- Windows users can hide the menu bar (and show it with the "alt" key)
- Several user interface fixes and improvements and \
- numerous other platform fixes