TeamSpeak Server 64-bit 3.0.0 Beta 28
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 64-bit version of the server.
- Changed the way some text message characters are escaped. You now require at least beta26 clients to connect to the server.
- if VIRTUALSERVER_MAXCLIENTS is zero and VIRTUALSERVER_HOSTMESSAGE_MODE is HostMessageMode_MODALQUIT the client shows the VIRTUALSERVER_HOSTMESSAGE
- clientlist serverquery command now accepts "-country" flag
- clientlist serverquery command prints client_flag_talking again when -voice is passed
- fixed bug that could lead to failing asserts on big endian system when clients connected
- handle EINTR on linux systems, which should prevent a critical error concerning the epoll_wait call that some people were seeing
- fixed weblist shows full server, when reserved slots are available
- fixed bug where clients could connect to the server with empty nick names which in turn could cause other clients to terminate
- fixed bug that could lead to other clients terminating when you connected to the server with multiple cloned clients and changed your avatar