TeamSpeak Client 32-bit 3.0.8
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 32-bit version of the client.
- Added support for SRV records when resolving domain names. Format for a SRV record for a TS3 server is: "_ts3._udp.name TTL IN SRV priority weight port target" It is also possible to add a SRV record for a TSDNS server for a domain, the format for this is: "_tsdns._tcp.name TTL IN SRV priority weight port target" The priority when resolving is: (1) _ts3 SRV record, (2) _tsdns SRV record, (3) TSDNS, (4) DNS
- Added local server banner via filetransfer.
- Added showing the chat line limit and its typed chars.
- Added check of containing files before deleting a channel.
- Added after assigning a hotkey the lockable key like NUM_LOCK etc. will be switched back to its previous state.
- Added notification channel deleted/edited "by the server". Please note the two added keys CHANNEL_DELETED_BY_SERVER and CHANNEL_EDITED_OTHER_BY_SERVER in settings.ini. Addon Sound Packs can add them too.
- Added custom "block receiving whisper" button for toolbar.
- Added activate/deactivate/toggle hotkeys to block receiving whispers.
- Mac OS X: Added Apple Developer ID certificate for gatekeeper in upcoming Mountain Lion release.
- Clients can now be dragged from chat log.
- Enable drag&drop from "List All Clients" again. Drag applies to the selected client.
- Save last sorting of "List All Clients" list. Apply sorting whenever new clients arrive after clicking the "More" button. Nicknames are now sorted case-insensitive.
- Show invoker if client description was edited by another client.
- Support bbCode in ts3plugin_infoData text
- Package installer only autoactivates styles if a qss file is present.
- Fixed "RenderDeviceContext" logging on Windows.
- Overhauled Delete Avatar mechanism to trigger more reliable when avatar was deleted by another user.
- Some typo fixes in English and German texts.
- Fixed voice test no longer ignores "vad over ptt".
- Fixed strange behavior when hammering PTT during voice test.
- Fixed changing enable/disable delayPTT and its delay value during voice test.
- Fixed using "Keyboard & Mouse" hotkey system with Synergy.
- Fixed chat line issue when opening menu e.g. via ALT+S.
- Fixed an issue with the filetransfer slots could get over the maximum of 10.
- Fixed crash when parsing a corrupt urls.dat (thanks to torzsi for the file). Please note: urls.dat is now called caught_urls.dat and because it got a new internal format, the old one will be deleted after convertion.
- Fixed displaying wrong default channel group in channelgroup permissions.
- Fixed a memory leak, which could increase memory usage drastically when running the client for a very long time.
- Fixed filter clear button in server/client logviews, cleaned up layouts.
- Fixed chat line edit char counter which now counts also unicode characters, so the displayed characters can be different from the counter.