TeamSpeak Client 32-bit 3.0.12
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 32-bit version of the client.
# Integrated Overwolf Overlay.
- Windows: Overwolf can now be installed and started from the TeamSpeak client via menu and toolbar actions. Bundled Overwolf mini installer in TeamSpeak autoupdate and installer, which downloads the actual Overwolf installer. All platforms: Added Overwolf icon in TeamSpeak tree to indicate clients running Overwolf (can be disabled in Options/Design). These icons require TeamSpeak Server 3.0.9 or later.
# Included TeamSpeak control plugin. This is part of a project offering the possibility to control TeamSpeak from another application running on the same computer, similar to the clientquery plugin. Currently Windows only.
# Removed the overlay plugin from TeamSpeak installer and autoupdate, so future updates to the overlay plugin no longer depend on a TeamSpeak release.
# Direct Input Hotkey is now automatically changed to "Default" in preparation to removing Direct Input in a later release. While you can manually switch it back to Direct Input again, we don't recommend to do so.
# Fixed possible crash in direct input hotkey system.
# Fixed infinite file access caused by animated images.
# Fixed possible crash in client/server log highlight dialog.
# Fixed issue running 32 bit Linux client on systems without SSE2 CPU support.