Songbird 0.6 Beta
Che cos'è la garanzia di sicurezza FileHippo?
* We have implemented jemalloc as our memory allocator for XULRunner on windows and linux. On these platforms we've been noticing Songbird's memory footprint has reduced between 15-20%.
* There is a new metadata editor! To check it out select a track and choose cmd/ctrl+e.
* We now write metadata back to the file.
* For Windows, the latest MTP add-on has been revved and we're supporting more devices.
* For all OS platforms, the iPod add-on has been completely rewritten to support our new device API
* Major performance improvements in the library when scrolling, filtering and importing (we now support much larger libraries too.)
* For Mac, the latest Quicktime add-ons for ppc and intel greatly improve playback performance for local MP3 and M4A files (no more latency issues before playback begins.)
* We have added a survey to Help Make Songbird Better in this release. We will use your feedback to improve future versions of the Bird!